We provide a comprehensive range of infrastructure management services, with a 30 year track record you can count on.
Hytec's team of certified professionals and product specialists will take responsibility for all of your IT systems; and deliver a service up to and including the operating system level, all based on agreed service levels for a fixed number of years.
Continually evolving, our services take account of developments such as:
- The ‘Electronic Social Care Record’ (ESCR)
- High profile cases that have pushed Social Services to the top of local authority agendas
- Gershon & Comprehensive Spending Review initiatives to drive down costs
- An increase in the size & complexity of IT infrastructures
- Greater awareness of the need for Business Continuity
- Functionality improvements & cost reductions in server hardware
- Choice for server administration & monitoring tools
- The emergence of virtualisation technologies
- The introduction of secure government networks, such as GCSx
- The requirement for compliance with information governance & security regimes
- Industry adoption of IT infrastructure & project management standards such as ITIL & PRINCE2
A complete service experience
We combine sophisticated proactive monitoring systems with our highly skilled and motivated team of IT support technicians, to provide our customers with the highest standards of service.
We’re passionate about satisfying our customers and exceeding their expectations and are on hand 24 x 7 to provide expert assistance.
Our management and support services can be tailored to provide an exact match for SLA requirements of your organisation, in terms of both scope and service hours.
We have established relationships with global technology companies and work directly with all of them in order to provide the extensive range of expertise required to support today's integrated systems.
We provide customers with cost effective technical options to improve their IT processes and, in turn, reduce the headaches associated with providing and retaining technical support.
This process can begin with technical consultancy and be extended through to managing the entire infrastructure including databases, servers and deployment.
Hytec infrastructure management services are provided by our highly skilled technical teams who are based across in our 4 UK remote management centres.
Our technical staff regularly receive training in the latest products and technologies and we proactively encourage our staff to attain vendor certifications.
Hytec are a triple play Microsoft Gold Partner and hold many other technical accreditations to ensure that our technical team stay at the forefront of the technology curve.
If you would like more information on any of the above services click here or call our helpful sales team on 0208 973 1100.