Hytec IT Service Units Explained
Provisioning Hytec services is quick & easy, you simply call off time as and when you need it
IT Service Units (ITSUs) are suitable for any Hytec customer looking to streamline the procurement process.
Hytec work with local authorities, health organisations, adults & children’s care functions and commercial businesses to support their IT infrastructure and processes, providing roud=the=clock assistance in any way we can, in a flexible and cost-effective manner.
What are ITSUs?
Hytec service packs are pre-purchased, discounted, packages of our IT specialist’s time that can be used for provisioning any of our services.
There is no convoluted PO procedure, this method of procurement is less costly for us to administrate enabling us to pass on savings in charges to our customers, a win-win scenario.
ITSUs provide access to our extensive team of IT experts on an ‘as and when needed’ basis providing you with total control of your spend.
Each month, a comprehensive activity statement is dispatched clearly showing the amount of activity undertaken on your behalf and the outstanding balance.
What can ITSUs be used for?
ITSUs can be used for a wide variety of remote or onsite services:
- Technical support & troubleshooting
- Project implementation services
- Holiday and long term sickness cover
- Onsite training sessions, compilation of training material
- Project management
- Vendor or supplier liaison and management
- Information security services (external IP hardening, penetration testing / vulnerability assessments, system / security audits, compliance spot checks)
- Network and system design, technical consultancy
- Procurement services (requirement capture, document authoring, tender management)
ITSUs also allow you to take advantage of Hytec’s premium support agreements, with a comprehensive selection of the IT industry’s leading suppliers.
Call us now on 0208 973 1100 or click here to set up this purchasing arrangement for your organisation.